eastbay

eastbay

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!

And the So-cal adventure continues! To ring in the new year, Bo and I headed to Jamie and Kam's house just down the road in San Diego! Jamie is one of my oldest and best friends in the world, and Bo and her 2 yr old Juliet embraced their new friendship. Though "Jet" loves dolls and teacups, and Bo loves to break her dolls and teacups, she was an amazing sharer!

Jamie and Kam were kind enough to let me invite a few of my friends and family over for a NYE bash at their beautiful house. "My party" wasn't quite the BASH most would be looking for, but when diapers and toddlers almost outnumber the adults, you make the most of it! Plus, you get the added bonus of a hangover-free New Year's day. ; )

Thanks again, Waltons, for a great NYE and for letting the Argenal's take over your castle yet again. We love u guys! I'm sorry I have no pics of Jamie and her 9 month old, Kennedy, but my camera went mysteriously missing for a week. AND it wasn't me this time! I know you all don't believe me, but it's true. Ask Kate Vanhorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment