eastbay

eastbay

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving!

Here are just a few shots on Thanksgiving because I’m trying to not ALWAYS ruin the moment by saying, “Wait, let me get my camera.” And then that is usually followed up with, “Do you know where my camera is?” So on that note, I’m very thankful that other people usually know where I leave my belongings. And no, I haven’t lost any of my children yet.

IMG_7138IMG_7139IMG_7136IMG_7140

Of course it was a wonderful day of thankfulness and gluttony with our beautiful family, but MY HEART OVERFLOWS for these two precious Thanksgiving babes below…

IMG_7141IMG_7144

Thank you Bo and Reece for being the CUTEST, SWEETEST 3.5 month old babers on the PLANET!

1 comment:

  1. That opener had me laughing - I am thankful for YOU Red Banana!

    ReplyDelete