eastbay

eastbay

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

“Silllllllver and Bo”

Having a 2 year old can be terribly trying throughout most of the year, but I HAVE NEVER had so much fun at the holidays as I am now with my lil’ Bo-ster!

IMG_7187

His enthusiasm for everything that is Christmas Cliché’ utterly fills our home with so much HOLIDAY spirit that I wish December would NEVER end. I honestly don’t even get annoyed that we have to listen to Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer at least 10 times a day.

IMG_7188

Unfortunately, lyric-learning talents are genetic. Gus and I are equally AWFUL at hearing and repeating correct lyrics…we kind of just regurgitate lyrics from most songs and hope no one notices. Obviously, this has never stopped me from belting out a tune at any given time of the day, and Bo will sing any tune on que…for ANYONE. Yes, I exploit the hell out of it.

Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman are his favorites, but yesterday in the car he started singing along to “Silver and Gold”…a.k.a, “Sillllllver and Bo.” Yes, apparently “Gold” is actually “Bo” and my son is a “decoration on every Christmas tree.” And yes, it is the CUTEST thing in the world, and YES, I cried a tiny bit when I saw him singing these lyrics at the top of his lungs, vein popping out of neck and all.

IMG_7230

1 comment:

  1. I love following your blog and watching your family grow and thrive!! I love how much you and Gus are enjoying your two boys. They are lucky little guys to have such fun and loving parents!!! Keep those blog entries coming...we miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete