eastbay

eastbay

Monday, April 30, 2012

Viva Six Years!

30 hours in Vegas with my husband and no kids?
Soooo, WHERE DO I SIGN???

Gus was going recruiting in Vegas again in late April, staying at the beautiful Palms Hotels, and we had a free flight…

We decided on a whim, I JUST HAAAAAD TO GO and make it a night to celebrate our anniversary. Let’s just say we celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary like it was our first. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN.  Sushi, Saki and dancing, two broken glasses (totally accidental collision) and one band-aid later, we EMBRACED our short time in Sin City.

2012-04-28_21-43-58_646

IMG_8934

I must say, though, spending the morning in my hotel room (Gus had to be at the gym early to recruit) was almost just as AMAZING.  4 hours of alone time = I got to paint my nails AND toenails (wow), watch mindless TV, and catch up with my girlfriends on the phone without one diaper change.

WHEN CAN I GO BACK?

No comments:

Post a Comment