eastbay

eastbay

Friday, June 29, 2012

Argenals are JUICED!


The juice-maker has been on vacation since we moved into our house and I can’t believe I forgot about it. So like all morally sound Mommies, I devised a plan of bribery to get much needed haircuts out of the situation.

Unfortunately, Ace doesn’t really get a choice in the matter, since his buzz cut is usually a sneak-attack, but I knew Bo would be game. So it was simply presented to my 2-year-old: I’ll buzz your locks during breakfast and then you will get to stuff fruit and veggies into a loud machine that turns everything into juice!

It worked!

IMG_9605

IMG_9606

Ace, freshly shorn, waiting for some fresh juice!

IMG_9611

Bo’s creation included watermelon, oranges, strawberries and carrots! They LOVED it, and I loved cheers-ing to my newly buzzed boys!

IMG_9613

IMG_9614

IMG_9615

No comments:

Post a Comment