eastbay

eastbay

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

House-Bound Blues!

After 1 week of my nonstop, dawn-dusk unpacking and cleaning in our new Texas abode, Bo is sending me not-so-subliminal messages:

MOM, YOU ARE CRAZY! PUT DOWN THAT BOX AND LOOK AT MY PLEADING FACE…

IMG_0343

Ace on the other hand is still pretty satisfied for the day if he has a ball and food.

IMG_0342

I’m so not good at stopping in the middle of unpacking and letting boxes be. I feel so unsettled at night if I know I can barely walk into the kitchen in the morning without falling over boxes. But I have two kid-lets now that surely need some fresh air. AND considering that I see a mirror when I look at this comic below, I surely need to get out as well:

IMG_0899

So, I promise, Bo, we will EXPLORE!

Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment