eastbay

eastbay

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back to our Texas Roots


You know a road-trip is going to be fantastic when you see this sunrise with a Pumpkin Spice Latte in your hand:

iphone fall pics videos 469

San Antonio is where Gus and I started our marriage almost 7 years ago and it will always hold a special place in our hearts. We both got a little emotional when we got our first glimpse of the Riverwalk; it’s such a magical and romantic place where we have so many memories, and most of them include this gal:

iphone fall pics videos 508

iphone fall pics videos 499

Not only did we get to spend some time with my Texas Bestie, but we also got to grab a bite in one of my favorite cities, Austin, with one of my high school besties:

iphone fall pics videos 480

iphone fall pics videos 477

The boys were all over her and I took a few cute pics and ate my whole bison burger (ridics), totally forgetting that she might want to eat too…

Added bonus: catching up with my old co-workers and the second generation of our little trio:

iphone fall pics videos 513

The 3 hour roadtrip home was utter perfection: Ace fell asleep before I put the car in drive and Bo just a few minutes later. I listened to Anna Karenina on my iPhone and learned that I was just a tired as Ace. Sunflower seeds, anyone?

iphone fall pics videos 514

No comments:

Post a Comment