eastbay

eastbay

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cinderella, the Crocodile Hunter

I lose misplace things.  In fact, if it wasn’t for my college roommates, I would’ve lost misplaced my wallet every time I used it. Unfortunately, among many college “traits” left behind, I had to bring this defunct short-term memory into my mommy years.

Never, ever, EVER have I lost so many items as I have running with my double-wide kiddo-ride. But I don’t work alone these days. From sippy cups, to blankets, stuffed animals, and balls, these two are the MAIN CULPRITS! It’s all fun and games until someone loses shoe.

IMG_1333

Well, amidst my many lost items hopefully bringing joy to others around the globe, there are a few success stories.

IMG_2287

I had JUST bought these crocs the day before, and I wanted to RIP my hair out when I saw Acey’s naked toes. I was DETERMINED to find it. We tracked our path and actually FOUND IT! Bo kept telling me not to “give up.” Aw, that kid is a cutie sometimes.

Less than a week later, Acey lost another shoe on a run. I found it the next day on someone’s lawn. Did my College Roomies move to West U?

1 comment:

  1. You might want to keep them barefoot on the ride and carry their shoes to put on if you stop!! I wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying your blog and all the pictures you post. You are an amazing writer and you make us all feel that we are there with you!! You are an amazing coach's wife!! You seem to have adjusted so quickly to the bit move and you and the kids keep so busy while Gus is working or on the road! I admire you, Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete