eastbay

eastbay

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Macro Faces…of Boys

I love taking pictures of my kids. Hard to believe, I know. ; )

But even though I get to spend almost every hour of daylight looking at them (cry for help? heehee), I still can’t fathom how fast their little faces change. Every time I start writing about it, I cry. Why does thinking about your kids growing up make you so tragically nostalgic, yet there is no greater joy than seeing your child learn?

So, the up close and personal pics of my super growers are special to my heart because I can see details. Details that change every day.

IMG_4026

This special day at the Zoo is over…but will this sweet child ever learn to use a napkin?

IMG_4028

IMG_4033

And the younger they are the faster they grow, so it’s even more crucial to capture the little baby Ace. The pure joy I felt for his momentous playground achievements filled my heart on this day, but now looking back through a macro lens, I don’t see a baby at all.

IMG_4082

IMG_4075

IMG_4084

From tiny babies to tender boys. And there it is. Who has a tissue for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment