eastbay

eastbay

Thursday, November 14, 2013

November Whirlwind!

Season is underway and Holidays are here. We got lucky to sneak in a work/date trip to Monterey Bay thanks to Noreen. She even packed us a little picnic for the Beach! That woman never ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness. We had a perfectly clear sunset and even saw a group of dolphins swim by! Sounds so cliché, but it really happened.

IMG_3074

IMG_3065

Another highlight of November was Gus’s first win against a good team! sorry, Fresno Pacific, the Pioneers were hungry that night! Time to take that fancy bus back down the hill. : )

IMG_2998

And Molly (coaching friend, not my sis) the boys, and I had a beautiful day trip up to Healdsburg. That is a DARLING town. I’ve never been there and can’t wait to go back. Molly was a trooper, because Ace was pretty much screaming the entire car ride! At least we had a delicious lunch when we finally arrived and had a cute walk around the town.

IMG_3012

And we got right back into the Holiday craft spirit when we weren’t on Pioneer roadtrips…

IMG_2995

IMG_2880

IMG_2878

IMG_2889

IMG_2890

And since this will probably never happen again, I had to include these car wash pics! I mean, really? This doesn’t happen in real life. I most definitely must’ve bribed them.

IMG_2782

IMG_2780

No comments:

Post a Comment