eastbay

eastbay

Monday, November 15, 2010

Peek-a-Bo-Bo!

We have been entertaining our giggly child with Peek-a-Bo (yes, Bo!) since he was a tiny infant. It was the best way for us to get those first infant smiles that light up your life. Then when he started laughing out loud, we'd do it over and over just to hear that infectious baby-belly laugh. Now when Momma isn't paying any attention, Bo knows how to get it: by just being silent. Bo is so loud, pretty much all the time (obviously, he got that trait from Dad) that when he's silent, it's an automatic attention getter. So I look over to my right and he's hiding..."Where's Bo?"

"There he is!!!" Bo then begins laughing hysterically until he falls forward. Repeat...Repeat...Repeat, etc.,...etc.,...etc.,...Repeat...Repeat.


I could seriously play that game with him all night...ok, that's a blatant lie. After about 10 times, I start losing my hair. But it's still one of the BEST games in the world if you are needing some de-stressing baby(ish) laughter. Peek-a-Boo NEVER gets old in the Argenal household. My car keys play it with me almost every morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, your posts are so funny! Bo is getting so big! We need to get together soon-I miss your family!

    ReplyDelete