eastbay

eastbay

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O Christmas Tree...

Yes, I'm wearing the sexiest santa apron ever. Isn't that what you wear when you decorate the tree? I think I won it last year in a gag gift game at the Wyrsch's house. This is the first time I've ever worn it. I swear!

Bo loved decorating and UNDECORATING the tree all night. He stills loves to undecorate the tree every day.

I love this pic, just wish it wasn't blurry! Bo and Dad were having so much fun!


Not sure who's Christmas tree portrait will make the card this year...


Mine is pretty stellar, but no, ...definitely, Gus's.








2 comments:

  1. Only you would have that apron and I don't believe you one bit that you have never worn it! hahahaha....Love the pictures of Bo he is adorable! Looks like he is a perfect mixture of you and Gus! xoxo Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DIE. I need that apron for the Turnbull family gift exchange!

    ReplyDelete