eastbay

eastbay

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tree Hunting in Paradise!

Gus really wanted to cut down a Christmas tree this year, so we headed up the canyon to a tree farm in Paradise. Bo was simply ecstatic to be trudging around in his boots in the mountain air...most likely, he was just stunned from being outdoors and breathing fresh air (we tend to hibernate in the wet winters).

He was the KING of the forest all day...well, at least for a solid 20 minutes.

Shocker: Family photo op didn't turn out so well. Why am I bending down like I won't fit in the frame? This was the only somewhat "ok" shot of about 10. Bo and Gus were getting so restless that after the 10th frame of 10-second timer shots, I was so annoyed with myself that I gave up.

So we starting Tree Hunting. I'm pretty sure that's why we were there in the first place, not for a family photoshoot, sans photographer. Bo was very serious in his search for a tree, though, he's not quite a mountain goat yet...

We had some SERIOUS tumbles, but no tears....


And finally, Daddy was triumphant with our "Bo" tree: short and wide in the midsection. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment