eastbay

eastbay

Monday, March 21, 2011

Oahu Blog Part II


On one of our many roadtrips, we stumbled upon this massive cave! Bo was all about it, so we ventured inside....



Even with our beautiful sunny weather all week with almost no raindrops, we still had three or four unbelievable sunsets.


Our favorite place on the island, the Ko' Olina Lagoons! Because the waves are so surf-friendly (huge!!!), the Marriot resort made 4 lagoons that provide perfect surf for the wetsuit wearers toting diapers...





Bo was a perfect beach bum at these lagoons!



We went to the infamous Paradise Cove Luau that night and Bo was the biggest pill on the island. That's what only an hour nap gets you! Thank goodness he fell asleep during the amazing show.




Yah, I'm pretty much a bump-a-holic picture poser. I'll just admit that now. : )




The western tip of the island - nature preserve and hidden beach! Once again, the water is soooo crystal blue and the sand is soooo soft and warm!




Arguably one of the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii is Lanikai on the East Shore. We braved the sandy wind on Sunday for some beautiful waves and breathtaking views!



My hairstyle was not a choice.



And next time we visit...Baby Argenal #2 will b getting tan and sandy with Daddy and Big Bro Bo! Mom will still be covered in sunscreen on the sideline..: )


To see all the silly vacation pics, click here.



5 comments:

  1. The pic of you throwing Bo is frame worthy, FOR SURE. Great pics. Great scenery. Hawaii NEVER disappoints.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Am. In. LOVE. Best vacation spot ever!!! When I saw the pic of your flying red flames of hair I gasped, put my hand over my mouth and laughed so loud I shocked myself. Hawaii = HEAVEN!!!! Let's catch up soon - You are bumpaliciously gorg fyi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Han, what a great blog and beautiful photos! Next profession....travel writer. Perfect set-up, you get paid to vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah those are amazing pics! Bo is tooo cute! I took notes of your recommendations for our huge Oahu family trip in Nov. I'll have to message you for more ideas. Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hannah, (it's Tami's sister)
    Thank you for posting this information. We are going to Oahu in November and these tips are exactly what I was looking for. Beautiful pictures and family!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete