eastbay

eastbay

Friday, June 10, 2011

Bo the Toddler…Part III

If I give VERY, VERY crystal clear directions to Bo the Toddler, I can usually get some quality production out of his daily path of destruction. While Mommy cleaned the yard, Bo sincerely watered two of my sun-SHOCKED plants!!! I didn’t even have to follow-up.


IMG_5509


This is amazing to Mommy on two levels, one, that he can actually squeeze and control that spray-gun, and two, that he has the patience to attempt drowning both plants.


IMG_5513IMG_5522


But perhaps the MOST amazing feat of the day? He thoroughly and vigorously watered my lounge chair and I didn’t even have to ask.


IMG_5517

2 comments:

  1. These "Bo the Toddler" posts are so funny! I catch myself laughing out loud or also nodding my head like I know exactly what you mean!! He definitely seems to keep you and Gus on your toes and I love that. I have to tell you also that I am soooo jealous of all your trips! They look like so much fun and makes me want to take the girls and Kevin and just get away for a while! But for now I will live through you guys.. Keep up all the posts, we love keeping up with the Argenals!

    ReplyDelete