eastbay

eastbay

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bo the Toddler…Part I

Am I the only Mom that cries…a lot (ok, I am pregnant) over toddler milestones? After I watched Bo fall asleep in his “big boy bed'” I walked past his nursery to see the empty crib and it was OVER! I remembered how TINY he was,and then a Bo blockbuster-baby-montage-slideshow reeled through my head and I couldn’t stop the tears (ok, I’m crying again)! It’s so bittersweet to see your infant become a toddler. I’m so happy for him because every single day of his life is so precious, so I don’t get my tears! Why should I ever feel sad that he’s growing up? I almost feel guilty, but I can’t control it. Support Group, mommy-baby rehab? ; )


Today this toddler plugged in my headphones in my droid and started dancing on the computer chair! But…


IMG_5491IMG_5492


just when I can’t believe my little guy is almost 2, talking all day (mixed in with a lot of whining), and running and jumping in the yard…I still try to cherish the big picture in full-view…diapers and all! Oh, how I won’t miss all the mess, but I will miss those precious diaper pics!

IMG_5490

“Baby Bo-Bo” can still reign as your top nickname…at least until August. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment