eastbay

eastbay

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Last Supper

At my 38 week appointment with my midwife, we got some shocking news: the baby is coming…sometime in the next 24 hours! It was exciting and a little nerve-racking. Here we go again.

We spent our last night relaxing as a trio focused on our lil’ Bo-bies. We ate a deliciously and calorically satisfying (I need CARBS!!!) Italian meal out and he even got an ice cream sundae before we headed home.

IMG_5905IMG_5906

So this is it: the last pic of our little family before the new bundle arrives! I can’t but help feel both emotional and excited?! I know that doesn’t make sense to most, but maybe other Mommies out there can relate.

IMG_5908

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see pictures of your new baby boy!! We are sending the Argenal fam lots of love!! xoxoxo Jones

    ReplyDelete