eastbay

eastbay

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Gus Argenal, Head Coach


After a tuff interview process, and a grueling wait…Gus got the phone call.

IMG_5648

Gus is now officially the Head Men’s Basketball Coach of Cal State East Bay. I cried instantly and took another sip of my wine. Deep down, I knew he would get the job. Everyone thought it was a long shot, but all I kept thinking was…they’d be crazy NOT to hire him. Yes, I’m in love with him, so my opinions of his grandeur might be a bit bias, but still. : )

IMG_5649

These two boys were fast asleep; they had no idea that once again, we will be on the move. With West U and Houston being such an awesome place to live for kids, I know Bo will take it hard. Thankfully, Acey is only 2, and will survive if he has a lot of food to eat and a big brother to play with.

IMG_5632

I’ve never been so proud and so happy for Gus to get a job; specifically, a job that he has dreamed about.  Watch Out Wildcats, we’re coming for you (just give us a few years to get there first)!

No comments:

Post a Comment