eastbay

eastbay

Monday, May 30, 2011

Cabo 2011!!!


Don’t we all look like we had the BEST TIME EVER? Well, we did...most of us, most of the time. Do you see that little sweet-natured, perfectly content toddler in the middle? PICTURES ARE OH SO DECEIVING!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5480

Gus and I have NEVER EVER been so exhausted in our lives. Note to self: NEVER take a teething toddler on vacation. Obviously, this is a very pointless note to self, because you can never time your vacation around molar activity in your toddlers mouth, but do they have an app for that?

In fact, I’m so exhausted after our “vacation” and pregnantly overhormonal, I can’t (won’t) even add pics. Ok, I’m being lazy, but I’m 7 months pregnant and it’s raining on June 6th. Gimme a break. : ) Did I mention its 50-something degrees outside? I just want to do NOTHING during Bo’s nap, except catch up on all the OC Housewives’ drama.

Below is a link to all the craziness and fun (yes, we did have lots of fun!!!), but wow, I’m so so so so so sooooooooooooo glad my lil’ guy is back to normal. We were terrified this was the new terrible two’s Bo-Bo. BUT, thankfully, he is pretty much back to his precious precocious self with a little more attitude and a few more “no’s.”  But what do you do with a toddler that thinks time-outs are funny? YIKES.

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF CABO 2011

Thanks to “SUZAAANNNNEEE” a.k.a “Bolty”, Uncle J, and Grandma for being patient with our little rugrat, and for all your helping hands!!! We sincerely had a BLAST with you all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment