eastbay

eastbay

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Green Halloween Continues

As if Bo didn’t get ENOUGH candy at downtown Davis’s trick-or-treat event, we decided to give it another go in our neighborhood. Truth is, you can NEVER have too much candy for potty training!

IMG_6933

Our neighborhood was ALIVE and darling and full of kid crazies! There were a few houses that scared the LIVING $%^& out of Bo and this boy HATES, I MEAN HATES masks. Such a little Scaredy Cat just like his Pops. Ok, so me too. Gus and I both refuse to watch scary movies because yes, WE ARE HUGE SCAREDY CATS. What does Scaredy Cat even mean? I can’t believe I typed it twice in one paragraph. DORK.

Ok, back on track. Here are some pics of my little man bravely ringing doorbells by himself and shamelessly treating all throughout Penhow circle.

IMG_6935IMG_6937IMG_6940

And of course, baby frog / tadpole came along for the ride.

IMG_6929IMG_6930

No comments:

Post a Comment