eastbay

eastbay

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Turner Pack at the Patch!

 

Every single Turner, offspring and all, went to Bishop’s Pumpkin patch on the “BUSIEST DAY IN HISTORY.” 

IMG_6559

Even though I waited 35 minutes for a slice of  cheese pizza, which Bo didn’t even eat (shocker!) and I could barely keep track of my own thoughts, let alone my two children, I still had a fabulous time. Well, at least the pictures afterwards look like I did. But hey, when is a visit to a pumpkin patch EVER about the parents (except when it includes a babysitter, corn maze and lots of beer)?

It was so fun to see all the Turners and try to keep track of them, with all the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of crazed kids running around with their dazed parents trailing after them.

IMG_6547 IMG_6555IMG_6556IMG_6567

IMG_6553IMG_6558

Even with all the helping hands, when I’m without Gus, it’s truly DAUNTING to have complete conversations and not lose my children. One of them doesn’t even walk yet!

IMG_6575IMG_6579IMG_6582

Ace has never been to pumpkin patch before so you can’t blame him for eating the first one he found.

IMG_6587

The kids had a FABULOUS time and Bo absolutely fell in love with pumpkins…so much so that there were a few tiny stowaways in my diaper bag! 

IMG_6600

If you plan to go, go on a WEEKDAY and you MUST buy the apple juice. Makes it worth the trip on the “BUSIEST DAY IN HISTORY”…well, almost worth the trip. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment