eastbay

eastbay

Monday, October 31, 2011

Argenals have gone GREEN!

My mom commented on Bo’s costume that he will never forgive us for making him pose as a giant green amphibian. I’m here to set the record straight. Grandma Argenal bought Bo the COOLEST Lightning McQueen racing suit, but since I know my fickle child so well, I brought a few options when I came to meet him. He had been staying at Nana and Poppa’s house in the bay area, so we met up in Davis for the downtown trick-or-treat event.

Of course Bo had just woken up and as always it was somewhat scary. This toddler DOES NOT like to be woken up (must get that from Auntie Molly..heehee). I had to beg and plead and bribe with reckless abandonment that there would be candy if he would only put on his costume.  That’s when desperate measures called for a GIANT GREEN FROG.

RIBBIT!

IMG_1414

So we got two frogs and a darling lil’ Lion on that beautiful Halloween afternoon.

IMG_1418IMG_1412

When Bo finally snapped out of it, he was on a MISSION! May I say that his, “Thank you, Have a good day” was hit with all the business owners.

IMG_1420

Best trick-or-treat was Gus/Daddy and the Aggies!

IMG_1424

IMG_1427

IMG_1430

It was about this time that I realized Ace was close to suffering heatstroke under that polyester green jumper. Oopsies.

IMG_1433

Thanks to Kate and Nana for HELPING me with my two crazies. XX

IMG_1436

No comments:

Post a Comment