eastbay

eastbay

Monday, August 6, 2012

Brotherly Love

Some days, Bo and Ace are truly picture perfect…

IMG_0514

IMG_0510

IMG_0509

IMG_0504

And other days, we have disastrous incidents with a Sharpie.

IMG_0482

Sometimes, full-time Mommas have to take showers when the kids are awake. So I put Bo and Ace in our room which is open to the bathroom, and made sure they had a bunch of toys to play with.

But, SHOCKER, somehow Bo finds a Sharpie (ok, it was laying on top of a moving box about Bo’s height) and decides to TATTOO Ace EVERYWHERE. Including a giant X on his back? Honestly, WTH? Sorry, for the language BUT, I was fuming and obviously, I still am since I’m angry right now typing this and it’s been weeks since it happened.

Pic above was taken AFTER I scrubbed that poor kid down.

It was kinda, sorta my fault COMPLETELY, but I didn’t have a sense of humor about it at all. You kind of LOSE IT altogether when you are packing a 4 bedroom house by yourself with two crazies under 3 yrs old, and no husband for 8 days. SERIOUSLY. LOSING. IT.

When I called Gus to complain about how horrible Bo was, he was dying laughing. I’m glad someone thought it was funny. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment