eastbay

eastbay

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Goodbye, Residence Inn!


The moving company called to say they’d be a day earlier than the 23rd, a.k.a only 8 days late now. WOO HOO!

In my attempted run today, Ace got quite fired up. So Bo reached over and started rubbing his neck (yes, at first I thought he was trying to choke him). I asked him what he was doing and he said, “I’m giving Acer a massage, Momma, cause he’s stressed.”

IMG_0837

Obviously, we are ALL looking forward to seeing EVERYTHING we own again, and sleeping in our own beds. And Bo has been listening too closely to Momma and Daddy discuss our recent stresses.

IMG_0836

So later that night, I had to sneak in a few pics of these loving lil’ vagabond brothers in their last night of almost a month of not sleeping in their own beds.

IMG_0848

IMG_0838

Tomorrow, kiddos, our new life, in our new house, in our new city…truly begins!

1 comment: