eastbay

eastbay

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Queens for a Day!

My second mother’s day started out right with a sparkly card from Dad and Bo with an enclosed crown that I embraced and wore all day. IMG_5109089



It was a perfect day for Mommy, thanks to my sweet Gus and Bo, but I also loved being able to make it special for our Mommas and Grandmas, and Grandma Great as well! The rest of the morning was spent in the kitchen preparing a wonderful brunch for our WONDERFUL mothers in appreciation for well……..EVERYTHING!



Grandma Great, Grandma Noreen and the soon-to-be Vanhorn Grandparents attended our M-day brunch as well! It was so fun to have them all, and Sue Vanhorn brought perhaps the most delicious desserts I’ve ever eaten!!!



IMG_5106IMG_5105IMG_5104



The desserts were almost too cute to eat, but when one is pregnant with another life, she must think of her child…he truly needed the additional calories. : )



IMG_5115IMG_5114



With the two little buns in the over, we have four generations in this pic below! My Gram is just stunning, no? I truly hope I get those longevity genes. : )



087



“All that I am, all that I hope to be, I owe to my angel mother!” –Abe Lincoln

3 comments:

  1. Is your sister having a boy or a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han, I love this post! Of course it made me miss you all ogles! You and Kate look just darling. I'm really sad that I missed..... those desserts!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete