eastbay

eastbay

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sprinkled and Celebrated…Someone is 30!


My sister, Kate, 9 months pregnant and all, still found time to surprise me with a little luncheon to sprinkle Ace with some diaperly love and to celebrate my entrance into my 30ties!

IMG_5850

It’s been so long since I’ve seen newborn diapers, that I had to rip open that package for a quick reminisce and yes, the tears came! LOOK AT THOSE TINY THINGS!!!!!! How can a baby bum be that teeeny?

IMG_5847IMG_5848

Friends and fam came by for some tacos, treats and to sprinkle me with some Ace-necessities and thanks to Michelle, a serious post-prego-necessity: margarita care package! (YEAH, GIRL!)

IMG_5844IMG_5845IMG_5846

I was adamant that I didn’t want a big shower or party, but I felt incredibly loved and appreciated and well, ice cream cake was involved!

Thanks, Katels, for being such a amazingly supportive sister and my prego twinzie. It’s been sooooo fun and I can’t believe our belly journey is almost OVA!  XOXO!

2 comments: