eastbay

eastbay

Monday, January 20, 2014

January: Beach Day in the Bay?

We have had the mildest winter I can ever remember in my entire NorCal life and we are taking full advantage of the sun and record temps! This is a day I will never forget (but just in case, I am blogging about it, too) because it was a random trip to Alameda and it was simply FUN FUN FUN!

IMG_3874

IMG_3880

While we were there for a few hours the tide completely changed and the beach transformed into kiddie pools and sandbars and within minutes my boys were pants-less!

IMG_3883

IMG_3884

IMG_3885

When I look at these pics, I can hear their preschool laughter, unabashed, unfiltered, and unrestrained; it fills my heart. May I never forget that sound…

IMG_3888

I am ABSOLUTELY falling in love with the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment