eastbay

eastbay

Friday, January 10, 2014

Pioneer Roadtrip

I got to fly down with the team for one of their SoCal trips this year, without the kiddos. It was a great break for Mommy (me) and best of all, 3 of my favorite women in the world live in So Cal!

It had been YEARS, since I got a fun night out with my best friends without our kids. Believe me the kid play-dates are almost just as fun, but there is something PRICELESS about chatting with your old friends without 8 million interruptions from your darling offspring.

IMG_3843

IMG_3844

And spending time with my AMAZING Sis, Molls,  and her gigglin’, smilin’ squeezable chunk was so nice because I was able to give him true Auntie attention without having my kids there. One of the hardest things about being an Auntie with kids, is that I rarely get to spend those special bonding moments with my nieces or nephews without, once again, 8 million interruptions from my darling boys.

IMG_3847

And even during a busy road trip, Gus got to hold his PRECIOUS nephew! There is a really cute pic of the Jax meet n’ greet with Uncle Gus, but I can’t find it! Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment